New Bushido Game

For all discussions regarding Privateer Press, Mantic etc, including GW's other systems.

Moderators: Rangers, Leaders

New Bushido Game

Postby hithero » Sat Aug 20, 2011 11:00 am

Apart from Dust Tactics (awesome game) I'm now playing Bushido. http://www.bushido-thegame.com/ It plays similar to Malifaux but uses dice (a really novel use for combat) insteads of cards but is a lot easier to play. You can download the basic rules and view the character cards online.
hithero
Istari

Re: New Bushido Game

Postby Prime505 » Tue Sep 13, 2011 4:38 am

ok this looks awesome.
i'd love to get a hold of some of these.. tho'd convert them to look like L5R stuff :oops:
Prime505
Squire

Postby ukrocky » Tue May 29, 2012 11:20 am

EPIC THERADROMANCY

So I was just browsing the Bushido forum as I'm about to pick up a starter as people have just bought in at my LGS and...;

http://www.bushido-thegame.com/forum/hithero-263-20

Hot dang. You still playing Dave?
ukrocky
Standard Bearer

Postby hithero » Fri Jun 01, 2012 3:14 pm

Still collecting AND painting but haven't played for a long while, got a bit dissapointed by not having a proper rulebook and unable to print on demand an updated rule book. Also too busy playing Dust Tactics and SAGA.
hithero
Istari

Postby Strombole » Mon Aug 27, 2012 11:11 pm

Another round of threadnomancy... Bushido is cool game I've played it quite a bit though I kind of prefer Anima tactics to Bushido in many ways. But the real reason for posting was to ask if u play dust warfare as well as tactics? Im not big on mini board games but dust warfare is probably my favorite game around right now. Have you liberated your dust minis from the boardgame grid yet?
Strombole
Villager

Postby hithero » Tue Aug 28, 2012 11:31 pm

I've had a few DW games but really prefere DT, DW has messed to much with various units and weapons in that they act like completely different units now. To me the DT grid just simplifies moving and shooting rather than imposing board game restrictions, my Dust gaming table looks the same with whatever game I play.
hithero
Istari

Return to Other Wargames