Irregular Magazine Issue 2 - OUT NOW

For all LOTR news, new releases and sneak peaks.

Moderators: Rangers, Leaders

Ranger

Irregular Magazine Issue 2 - OUT NOW

Fri Oct 02, 2009 12:16 pm

http://www.irregularmagazine.com

Irregular Magazine Issue 2 is out and feature an article on Collecting Rohan for SBG. In my opinion its missing somethings about the Outrider and Gamling combo and Sons of Eorl.

Villager

Re: Irregular Magazine Issue 2 - OUT NOW

Sun Oct 11, 2009 1:59 pm

Cool find Geo (hope you're well, mate!) - it made me think - seems like a cool format to release articles in. I'm just musing but it's something to think about for the new site. A way of introducing/ pitching the articles before putting them in the database (if worthy!). It was defo a problem when I was about (encouraging the production of rubbish articles for stars) and when I checked out the site, for the last time :( , last month I saw a few questionable new articles. I remember my first months (and months ((and months))) of villager and squiredom, trying to come up with a quality article that would pass, what were, rather more rigorous criteria. The quality of the new database of articles should trump the quantity. A magazine (of finite pages) might help to filter out some of the unneccessary articles, and maybe encourage a higher quality from guys (and girls) striving for those opening pages/ feature articles.

Anyway, probably the wrong place for this, but I'm bored and it's just a thought!

Cheers,
Aod.
Cheers,

Aod

Villager

Re: Irregular Magazine Issue 2 - OUT NOW

Wed Nov 04, 2009 1:00 pm

We're always looking for articles for future issue of Irregular magazine. Issue 3 is themed around the undead, and the deadline for articles is November 30th. All articles can be emailed to the following address; irregularmagazine@gmail.com

Issue 4 theme will be Swashbuckling, a corsairs related article would be great for issue 4.

Issue 3 will be released around January 11th 2010.

Cheers Jason

Return to News